top of page
This week at Bourbon Street
- Sat 01 Apr01SatAprTHE WISEFLOWER01 Apr, 23:00 – 02 Apr, 04:00Leidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, NetherlandsMusic Collective for Collective Action!
- Sun 02 Apr02SunAprJAY'S GARAGE02 Apr, 23:00 – 03 Apr, 03:00Leidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, NetherlandsJay's Garage is an Amsterdam-based blues/rock cover band consistent of Franklin Madjid (Tee-Set) on bass, Tanco Baart (The Pheromones) on drums and Simon Haneveld and Jarne Ris (both from The Unemployed) on guitar/vocals. Their repertoire is filled with classics from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
- Fri 31 Mar31FriMarCURTIS MILLEN31 Mar, 23:00 – 01 Apr, 04:00Leidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Thu 30 Mar30ThuMarCARACAS LATIN BAND30 Mar, 23:00 – 31 Mar, 03:00Leidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, NetherlandsThe Venezuelan band Caracas Latin is the hybrid configuration of Afro-Caribbean sounds, Iberian odours and Latin-American colours expressed through six musicians with a shared passion for warm and contagious Latin fusion from: salsa, Cuban son, timba, Spanish rumba and Latin jazz.
- Wed 29 Mar29WedMarLAMAR CHASE29 Mar, 23:00 – 30 Mar, 03:00Leidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, NetherlandsThe Lamar Chase Band Rocks The Blues! Lamar (King Bee) Chase plays and sings, sings and plays till you surrender. He has played with John Lee Hooker, J.J. Malone and members of Santana, Tower of Power, Sly and the Family Stone and many other Bay Area greats.
- Tue 28 Mar28TueMarSTEVEN DE GEUS28 Mar, 23:00 CEST – 29 Mar, 03:00 CESTLeidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, NetherlandsFrom Crowded House to Radiohead, and from Blackstreet to Bob Marley. Stevie G does it all. His warm vocals and upbeat charisma will surely put a smile on your face.
- Mon 27 Mar27MonMarBOURBON JAM27 Mar, 23:00 – 28 Mar, 03:00Leidsekruisstraat 6-8, 1017 RH Amsterdam, NetherlandsIf you play any instrument, join our Bourbon Jam session. If you don't, just come by and enjoy the music.
bottom of page